[MA-SOC] Attention Warcrack Addicts (if you don't "get" this, don't bother reading....)

Louis Wellington II louiswellington2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 10:43:19 EST 2007

I agree 100%. Dude, do you realize that you have the best taste ever! Seriously        You have high hopes for Sony. From your lips to God's ears.
  -Louis

Ofer Hirsch Gill <oferhirsch.gill at gmail.com> wrote:
  For me, PS3 must drop to $300 AND have 3 must-have games before I will
CONSIDER it. Those must-haves are for me: A new FF Tactics, Disgaea 3, and
something Katamari-ish.

Meanwhile, my Wii came in the mail, and works great. I'm swinging away in
Golf on Wii Sports, performing operations in Trauma Center (props to Atlus
for giving the same good controls in the Wii version as the DS version...),
steering my car in GT Pro (by tilting the Wiimote), and reliving old-school
Nintendo titles. I've already used several thousand Wii points to relive
old-school Nintendo and Sega Genesis games. (Yes, most titles are available
on illegal PC emulation, but many of those emulated versions are broken.
After several heartbreaks, I feel fine about paying money for something of
better quality...) And I've barely spent $500, whereas had I got the PS3,
I'd have burnt $500 BEFORE getting any games/accesories for it. Nintendo
learned their lesson from the Gamecube. It seems they have a much smarter
marketing strategy this time around with the Wii.

- Ofer