[MA-SOC] Slayers! help

Charles Feldmeth crfeldmeth at verizon.net
Thu Jan 11 02:58:05 EST 2007

I was going to suggest checking Right Stuf since it seemed a while back they were constantly having one or the other of the season box sets on their weekly specials but I just looked on their site and they are no longer listing anything but the movies & OVA's, the series may be out of print so you might want to check smaller stores (for example, Image Anime has the box set of "Gasaraki" which ADV themselves said is out of print) or E-Bay. Best of luck.
                                                          Charlie F.

daedalus426 at aol.com wrote:
  in reference to buying i would check out www.animecastle.com they offer a lot and are located in new york so you can either personally go pick it up or have it sent to you, i thought you wanted it free thats why i suggested downloading it, if all else fails you can got to ebay.
barbara