[MA-SOC] Slayers! help

Louis Wellington II louiswellington2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 09:25:12 EST 2007

Dear Barbara,
  Thank you for your help. But WOW! What a change in Metro Animé! As I remember......when I first joined Metro Animé two or three years back, I had mentioned a great website where you could buy box sets of animé. I got a really nice box set of Sailor Stars. Keep in mind that I PAID full market value for it. But wouldn't you know (I think that witch Angela was involved) that some members of the group BLASTED me for buying pirated goods. I mentioned the valid fact that if it weren't for pirated fansubs, there would be lots of animé that we would never see! And my moral code is intact. I earned my money and paid for the set. The person who translated it to English earned their money as well. I always buy the official version first. I only buy the fansub if there is no official version available (which happens from time to time.)
  But now, you actually offered me a torrent as an option! Torrent is the height of theft! I can't do that. I will go to Best Buy or Virgin Megastore and if I don't find it there, I will have to just take a risk and buy it sight unseen on Amazon.com. I just thought that there might be other physical stores to buy animé that I don't know about.
  Anyhow, thank you anyway, Barbara.  :)    It was nice of you to reply to my request and I definitely appreciate that. I look forward to meeting you in person.

  -Louis

DAeDaLuS426 at aol.com wrote:
  if you want to download it you can get it at this site, just search for it
_http://tokyotosho.com/index.php_ (http://tokyotosho.com/index.php) , you
need bittorrent for it, if you start the download now you can have it done maybe
by friday.
Barbara