[MA-SOC] RL Stuff: museum of natural history jan 6th?

vinnypau at aol.com vinnypau at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 01:38:55 EST 2007

 i just rather talk to people then email most of the time just the way i work. Let me know if you can make it for the musuem of natural history. Otherwise we can meet for dinner or something. I might go to the fantasy fest not sure have to check with my other friends about kyudo if their going or not.

 I liked Violinist of Hameln. It was one of those old classics.

 As far as time constraints. If you showing more then one episode of a show its common practice to skip the opening and closing for episodes beyond the first. If you do that it might help with time. I know i never watch the opening and closing beyond the first couple times I watch unless I really like the song or something.
    Vinny Pau
 vinnypau at aol.com
 "Watch your thoughts; they become words.
 Watch your words; they become actions.
 Watch your actions; they become habits.
 Watch your habits; they become character.
 Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."