[MA-SOC] MangaSwap (was Upcoming events at Metro)

Willow Ravencraft EandZB at att.net
Mon Apr 30 23:02:17 EDT 2007

since I just started reading manga I don't have any trades for that (I only have four manga series so far).
but I have a couple of dvds (maybe more) and I may like to trade my box series of slayers (vhs)..maybe even some others...so that would be good if you include that so we have a broader theme.

I would be interested in the info when available so I'll keep my eyes open:-)

w.