[MA-SOC] Upcoming events at Metro

Willow Ravencraft EandZB at att.net
Mon Apr 30 22:37:05 EDT 2007

I wasn't sure if you are referring to my cosi's suggestion but I was thinking more of like a meet up type thing rather then using the place for the anime lunch viewings though I did mention one could always ask them if they would accomandate something like that if you ever needed too ...but I was really thinking more in line of another alternative place a group could meet for food, conversations, checking out manga and stuff, for trading or whatever as you mentioned and hanging out that wasn't expensive and
had space for people to just hang with no time limits so that people can meet one another.

I haven't been to a lunch yet but at the picnic last year I had asked about it to get a sense of what it was like and I was told mostly people watch anime but not much in the way of socializing, chatting or meeting one another so I thought maybe metro should have an alternative now and then to help newbies (like me) and oldies meet where they can actually have conversations and such.

just a thought:-)

willow