[MA-SOC] Upcoming events at Metro

Tanusukma, Peggy Peggy.Tanusukma at us.penguingroup.com
Mon Apr 30 14:12:22 EDT 2007

As usual, my original offer of FREE meeting space at my apartment
building's community room is still open. Area can seat over 30 with its
own small "kitchenette" area and a bathroom across from it. Downside is
it's located in NoHa (North Harlem) near the A/B/C/D/3 subway lines'
145th Street. I've had some neighbors who are interested in anime
looking forward to joining the group...

VV busy,

Peggy