[MA-SOC] Upcoming events at Metro

Serdar Yegulalp thegline at optonline.net
Mon Apr 30 13:45:27 EDT 2007

Manga swap!  Count me in for that one (provided I'm not traveling at the time).  I have a fair amount of stuff that's actually not in English and would love to be able to trade up if other people are interested.

As far as panel/workshop ideas go -- I have a few of my own.  There's actually a presentation I'm trying to get off the ground at a number of the cons I'm going to, where I talk about Edogawa Rampo and his influence on Japanese popular culture in general.

I'm also hoping I can modulate my workload a bit so that I can join the gatherings in person -- I hate not getting out of the house!

* * * * *
Serdar Yegulalp
thegline at optonline.net

My problems have become social rather than musical.
  -- John Cage, composer