[MA-SOC] [OT] Re: V Tech Tragic Event this morning (stillgoingand going)

B Smith ifuritaoni at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 10:45:46 EDT 2007

ROFLMAO

Well....#$&@#^%

Sounds like what the country needed at the time was
not a second amendment but pest control....forget the
armed force, we need to call the Orkin  man!

>From what Ralph was saying was not that we need an
armed militia but a distribute more gov't subsidized
Black Flag in Wal-Mart.

~_~
B Smith, firm believer that the only good vermin is a
dead one (we should put that in the constitution and
see how the pols interpret it)....in the meantime
firmly believes that it our god-given fundamentally
constitutional right to get drunk and use shotguns (if
there are no assault weapons handy) to kill all mice,
rats, and our best friends while duck hunting (at
least the ducks will rest easy they are
constitutionally protected, what the best friends like
won't matter after the shooting starts...).