[MA-SOC] [OT] Re: V Tech Tragic Event this morning

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:06:40 EDT 2007

Unfortunately our society is close-minded and most human beings in general
aren’t considerate of others.  The guy who spit out gum or leave garbage in
public wouldn’t of the mess caused to the others, the guy-crazy people and
money grabbing businessmen and politicians couldn’t care less about the
effect of firearms as long as there’s money in their pocket (*cough* Dick
cheney * cough)

Again my prayer goes to the victims.. and yes, I will say this, I feel sorry
for Cho to an extent, despite the hideous act committed.

And as aforementioned, one of the Jpn drama that just started this season is
rather dark, “Watashitachi no Kyoukasho” (our textbook), a middle school
girl asked her teacher this question before she committed suicide, “Can one
person change the world?”  I would like to be positive and do my part to the
best of my ability, but there are lots of cynics out there.

Rich