[MA-SOC] Death Note (seiyuu)

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 21:31:28 EDT 2007

For Death Note anime fans, the 2nd arc has just started last night, I'm a
little worried how they would cramp the second half in the remaining 13
episodes since there's even more dialogue.  I hope they can expand the
episode count somehow, otherwise lots of stuffs would be cut.

What's really cool is that....

Mello is voiced by Sasaki Nozomu (Yusuke of Yu Yu Hakusho, Enishi of Rurouni
Kenshin), and Near is voiced by Hidaka Noriko (Jean in Nadia, Secret of Blue
Water, and Soujirou of Kenshin, also Akane in Ranma 1/2 :)  Both sound too
cool for words, looking forward to hear more of them.

Rch