[MA-SOC] W.V Tech Tragic Event this morning

Robert Kohr rob at kohrtoons.com
Wed Apr 18 12:14:50 EDT 2007

OMG I totally heard that too about the Chinese thing, well you know
us white people.  I am waiting to hear things like that too, like he
was into this thing called "mecha" or "anime" or "manga" or "VIDEO
GAMES"  then watch as the congress descends like locusts on said
industry and tell all of us to "think of the children"  Hello if you
were better parents thinking of "your children" then maybe stuff like
this wouldn't happen.

Also they want to arm teachers I hear, a horror for my 16 year old
sister who fears the day the gym teach will wield and AK-47.

Rob