[MA-SOC] Sexy Voice & Robo

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 21:37:00 EDT 2007

I think Vol. 3 of the manga has just come out this month according to Amazon
Jpn.  It's certainly interesting, Robo is an otaku who likes mecha models
and a young girl who can manipulate voices, together as a pair of
spies/detectives.  But the first ep was a little bland.. funny thing is in
addition to L being Robo, Nakamura Shidou (Ryuk's voice in both the live
action movie and anime) made a cameo also.  The intro has a short but very
well done animation sequence too, not sure if that's the same art as the
manga.

Rich