[MA-SOC] Yeah, got mine too-ny anime fest tickets

Willow Ravencraft EandZB at att.net
Thu Apr 12 14:50:47 EDT 2007

Jill, I just purchased my ticket too!
I didn't realize they have you print it out, I"m glad I had some
ink, lol..my printer is a bit wacky..

so I guess you just print one and then take it with you every
day?
flimsy paper though...can we like laminate it you think..well
that means what I do is put clear tape on it makes it more
durable. I did this with another print out card I had for
something else and it worked well.

I'm so excited but being my first one I think I definitly need
some expert anime conventioners to be with.....we'll have to
arrange our meeting up and others, cause I can't imagine others
not going:-)

where is Danielle?

thank you Clyde for putting this up at your site....that is how I
just found out.

bb*peace,
Willow