[MA-SOC] DramaFest II

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:14:48 EDT 2007

Sakai Noriko *sigh*... how I worshipped her during my youthful days, and her
sweet songs :).  Whatever happened to her nowadays..

Haven't seen GalCir, but I like Fujiki Naohito, quite a handsome fellow.

If you guys dig "Densha Otoko", there was another drama called "My Wife is
Having an Affair this week" (Konshuu, Tsuma ga Uwaki Shimasu), it's a little
similar because the panicked husband was deperately seeking advice from an
internet message board in hopes of preventing his wife from cheating.  Lots
of comedies ensue, but it has many serious and sad moments too regarding the
subject of being "faithful".  Ishida Yuriko (Ishida Hikari's older sis) is
so beautiful..  This was actually my favorite drama this past season
(unfortunately it's not subbed yet) next to Shinohara Ryoko's "Haken no
Hinkaku" about the power struggle between temps and regular employees in a
Japanese company, hilarious show.

Many good spring dramas would be starting soon too, Oda Yuuji's "Joudan ja
nai" (You've gotta be kidding me), and "Sexy Voice and Robo" (based on a
manga, and featuring L's actor from the Live actoin Death Note).

Rich -- waiting for the "Blue Dragon" and "Claymore" anime.

Rich