[MA-SOC] Final Details For *X-Men: The Last Stand*

ralphyoung at optonline.net ralphyoung at optonline.net
Sat May 27 16:52:12 EDT 2006

Have to disagree.

I saw X3, I loved it.  It juggled multiple storylines very well, if not everybody got enough "face time" to overjoy me.  The storytelling was tight and action prone.  Loved the casting for Kitty Pryde (never saw the actress before before, but she nailed the character perfectly) and Beast -- Kelsey Grammer was the perfect choice.  It managed to be respectful of both the Bryan Singer movies and the original comic books.  Lots of interesting character development for several characters who got shortchanged in previous films.  I would say Brett Ratner actually did a better job with the material than Singer did, despite my earlier misgivings.

Oh, and in case anybody needs to be told this after the end of X2, once again it is important to not leave the theater until AFTER the end credits finish.