[MA-SOC] Michael Chin in advertisement

James Leung Man-Fai jamesrai at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 19:27:08 EST 2006

You can see Michael in the meetup.com ad on-line at this URL:

http://www.meetup.com/nyc/

Second row from the bottom.  Fourth photo from the left.  It's the NYC sci-fi / fantasy group.  See Michael in his yellow windbreaker glory!

--
James Leung Man-Fai
http://raiwebs.com

Serdar Yegulalp <thegline at optonline.net> wrote: I'm guessing it has nothing to do with moving people in cargo containers. :D