[MA-SOC] Vader Re: Good news! I got an apt!

Danielle Schneider merriwebtwo at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 11:28:58 EST 2006

Hmmm ... I dunno, B -- something like Akira, Princess
M, & Perfect Blue just might confuse and scare my new
roommate. I like Serdar's idea of starting off with
something simple and innocent, *then* bring in the
"stronger" stuff. Plus, I can bring out Spirted Away
with "It won an Academy Award!" Or something like
that.

John, my new roommate, seems to be very quiet, so I
don't know if he'd like any action or comedy type
anime. Though he might go for something more
intellectual. Who knows?

:-),
Danielle