[MA-SOC] Otakon 2006

Danny Minhas sejiro at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 12:31:25 EST 2006

Ofer,

You can also check the Otakon forums, there are people there offering rides and looking for rides.  I believe there is an Otabus leaving from journal square the thursday of Otakon
http://www.lunchtrayninja.com/otakon/

You will have to check regarding availability of seats though

-Danny

Ofer Hirsch Gill <ohg200 at nyu.edu> wrote: I'm in. Already bought my ticket to Otakon. I pray that I'll be done
with graudate school before then...

Oh yeah, I hear they're not doing group discounts this year... (I
don't know why.)

Anybody know anything about a group bus to Otakon this year? Last year
I traveled via Greyhound (no group bus), and on the way back to NYC,
the bus driver stopped at Burger King for 30 minutes and didn't let
anyone off the bus (not to go to the bathroon, or even to step outside
for a second and stretch). She delayed a restless bus packed of Otakon
people eager to get home.

Needless to say, I'd REALLY like to be on a group bus or some other
transportation means where drivers exhibit responsible and considerate
behavior.

- Ofer