[MA-SOC] China hopes 'anime' fair will promote exchanges

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 22:44:05 EST 2006

Lol, that's kind of a horrible joke :P.

That aside, Lots of in-betweens of some currently running shows are done in
China (eg. The Law of Ueki) and South Korea (eg. Eyeshield 21), the former
is done especially well, I would think the whole show is done in Japan if I
didn't look at the end credit.  I had followed both of these shows by
watching one episode per week in this past year, but I think "The Law of
Ueki" (Ueki no Housoku) is coming to an end at ep 51 in a day or two, one of
the most amazing show in recent years.  As for Eyeshield 21, it's got to
"Kyoushin Poseidon" now, very exciting.

I'm collecting R2 DVDs of "Honey & Clover" (2 more volumes to go), and some
individual Dragonball Z discs now (covers 10x better than those of
Funimation using arbitrary screen-caps).

Rich - off to play FF XII, just arrived at my doorsteps today.