[MA-SOC] Major things happening and V For Vendetta Re: *V For Vendetta*

Danielle Schneider merriwebtwo at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 17:18:17 EST 2006

Hi Michael & Everyone on Metro Anime --

Actually, I don't know if I can make it because ... At
the end of Feb, I was downsized from my job. It came
as a total surprise to me, since I was doing well
there. But my bosses said it wasn't my fault, it was a
business decision, and that they were letting go about
four or five people, including me.

To add to that, I’m leaving my apt – actually, it’s
just a sublease – on March 31st, so I’m scrambling for
a job and an apt simultaneously. Needless to say, I’m
very stressed out right now about that and some other
things going on in my life, too. I may end up moving
back home to CT at the end of this month, depending on
how things go. And of course, I can’t get an apt
without a job first, so I’m sending out resumes like
mad.

It’s just so frustrating! My parents are very
sympathetic to me, and if I have to move home and
commute from CT, I will (I’ve done it before), but I
just hate having things so
 up in the air right now.
I feel so unsettled. But I will tough it out and
hopefully, something will come along soon in terms of
job and & apt.

Anyway, coming back to V For Vendetta, I’ll try and
see if I can make it. I guess that any night of the
week is good for me. I mainly said Wed because Thurs
and Fri I like watching CSI and Numbers and don’t have
a functioning VCR (though maybe I can ask someone to
tape them for me).

Wish me luck with the job and apt hunts!

J,
Danielle