[MA-SOC] NJ anime club party Monday night April 7

Clyde Adams III clydesan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 10:55:46 EST 2006

Clyde
New York City Anime
http://nyc-anime.com/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gordon <gordon at computerhelp.no-ip.info>
Date: Mar 12, 2006 7:08 AM
Subject: Inviting all your members to a Party
To: webmaster at metroanime.org

Dear MetroAnime:

  Hi, my name is Gordon.  I'm with MCCanime.com (A Central Jersey Anime
Club).

  I would like to invite all of you to an event we are throwing. Here are
the details:

The Middlesex County College Anime Club is going to have a party on April
7th, 2006.  We want to invite every Anime related organization to attend the
party.  Here are the details: