[MA-SOC] steam detectives

Richard l madcat1971 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 21:16:57 EST 2006

hello all. sorry for not getting back any sooner but i guess it's better
late than never. :)

thanks for getting back to me. you gave a very good synopisis for steam
detectives in addition to the link. from your description it sounds like
something i'll watch.

by the way i didn't know that he was behind a couple of other works.

paul