[MA-SOC] steam detectives

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 20:53:03 EST 2006

Don't mean to correct anything.. actually Steam Detectives was first being
run in Monthly Shonen Jump, and was later switched to "Young Jump" and
"Ultra Jump", which is geared toward older audience instead of kids, I
didn't think it the middle of the manga was that "shounen" anyway.. by the
way, there's some nuances between "shounen" (more fantasic and otherworldly)
and "seinen" (more down to earth that tackles realistic issues) manga, like
"shoujo" or "jousei".. I'm sure you guys know that.

Rich