[MA-SOC] The Oscars

Danielle Schneider merriwebtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 21:28:39 EST 2006

My computer's fixed! Yay! :-)

Howl's Moving Castle lost to Wallace & Gromit. I was
disappointed, but not surprised. Still, what's so
great about W&G? Don't mean that in a mean way, I'm
just wondering. Never watched any W&G before. Just ads
for the various movies, but it doesn't seem that
great.

Also, King Kong beat out Narnia for best visual
effects, which was a bit of a surprise. (Though Narnia
got best  makeup). King Kong over Narnia?

What are everyone's feelings regarding Howl and
Narnia?

:-),
Danielle