[MA-SOC] Potluck Picnic in Central Park - 2006!

Willow Ravencraft EandZB at att.net
Thu Aug 31 20:45:46 EDT 2006

hi,
I was wondering just in case.......if it rains hard on saturday and the park is wet will you still be meeting first at the great lawn first and how do we find out if people are at the park or starbucks if the weather is iffy and we are not sure.

is anyone who is going to be there like Mandisa who seems to be the organizer providing maybe a cell phone number we can call ..I don't have a cell phone so it would help if I need to call before I leave to find out where to meet just in case as I would like to avoid going to either place only to have to then go to the
other place because no one is there.

> We'll be there from 11am to 7pm, so you can stop by at any time during that period. As for chips/pita & dip/hummus, so long as you're open for sharing, that's no problem. And frisbees are always welcome. (BTW, although there are shade trees around, if sunlight is a big problem, bring some sunscreen or a parasol. *grin*)
> Mandisa

arigatou, *peace
Willow