[MA-SOC] Identify this game please!

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 01:42:06 EDT 2006

Forgot to ask.. so does the U.S version include both English and Jpn option,
or just English?  Because I like the US cover a lot, but I still want to be
able to choose both.  In Japan, it's the other way  around, one of the main
attraction of the DS version was the Eng. option (which the org. GBA version
lacks).  Hey, did you see this funny Phoenix Wright special promo trailer,
where Edgeworth was made fun of in the court when he was completly oblivious
of the DS's existence, while he's still clinging to his pink GBA.  It's
about 8 min long and very fun to hear everyone speak, the judge, Phoenix and
Edgeworth going at each other, usually it's just "Matta / Igi-ari!" (Wait /
Objection!)

Rich