[MA-SOC] Identify this game please!

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 00:49:53 EDT 2006

It's "D.O.N Battle Stadium", a Smash Bros-like battle royale fighting game
featuring the characters from "Dragonball", "One Piece", and "Naruto", hence
the title :)  It's on both GC and PS2, but I heard the game is not that
great.

Love Shin-chan's VA, Yashima Akiko (Dorothy from the "Big" O), elephants...
lol

Rich