[MA-SOC] Sept's DBZ R2 DVD covers

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:11:45 EDT 2006

Don't know if anybody else's collecting the Jpn DBZ DVDs, here's the new
covers of the next 3 in the Sept batch.  I get these even though they don't
have subtitles (I wish they would include at least Jpn sub) because they're
remastered, compared to the Funimation DVDs which are TV-sourced w/ a lot of
snow (not to mention ugly cover w/ a random screen cap :). It's a pity
because the Eng. translation by the venerable Steven "Daimaoh" Simmons is as
good as it gets.

Vol. 31-33 (totally awesome :)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000FAHGPM/ref=pd_sim_d_2/250-9478335-5359422?ie=UTF8
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000FAHGPW/ref=pd_bxgy_img_b/250-9478335-5359422?ie=UTF8