[MA-SOC] N3

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 23:41:44 EDT 2006

Interesting, lucky bastard you, just kiddin' :)  I did pick up Brain Age on
my own later, only played it handful of times, told you I'm lazy... and pls
don't bring back all those traumatic memories of me waiting in line to meet
Miyamoto, all I'd gotten was a dang slice of pizza, and a glimpse of him
waving to us from upstairs like a king to us poor peasants, lol.  On top of
that, I forgot to bring my DS during those long hrs, so I ended up chatting
w/ some kid's parents about games (that 6 yr-old could sure play games) and
this freak going nonstop about how great the deceased virtual boy creator
"Gunpei Kokoi" was...

Yep, hate these ripoff these days, in Ken Kutaragi's words, or was it Kaz
Hirai's, well one of those Sony bastards, "it's like a PC, we want to give
consumers choice w/ customization", or something like that.

Rich