[MA-SOC] N3

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 22:21:21 EDT 2006

And we better save enough dough for the PS3 right, have you seen the two
diff. versions, w/ 20Gb and 60Gb Hard drives, the system's exterior actually
look diff., the low-end one is just plain black, w/o the silver.  I'm
anxious for "Blue Dragon" on the XBox 360 though even though the system is
dying in Japan, can "Mistwalker" be its savior.  Sakaguchi Hironobu x
Toriyama Akira x Uematsu Nobuo, can't go wrong w/ that.  BTW, have you seen
that 15-sec Blue Dragon commercial where they have Sakaguchi looking over
Toriyama doodling, they only show Toriyama's "chin" (w/ arrow pointed to
him, written 'actual person').  Toriyama goes "sup?"  and Sakaguchi was
impressed and goes "Wow, amazing", it's rather funny :)

Rich