[MA-SOC] Fansub quality (was Re: utawaremuno)

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 17:15:10 EDT 2006

Oh man, this is rich.  Let's make one thing clear, I never meant to boast or
anything.  But isn't it just plain amazing I'm being lectured on the issue
of translation/language by a person who doesn't even speak more than one
language?  I think you've gotta give someone who's been multi-lingual for
years at least some credit.

Hey, and for all those hypocrites out there, pls dont ever say another word
about HK sub being bad (as I aformentioned many times), because you
shouldn't be buying illegal cheap stuffs in the first place, let alone
complaining about it.

Well, Dan and Alberto said it all.  I'm only going to let people w/ "common
sense" be the judge :).

Rich