[MA-SOC] Mitsuwa Dates Re: This Sunday (was Tonight's Dinner) Re: Tonight's dinner

Danny Minhas sejiro at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 17:05:05 EDT 2006

I'm not really interested in Mitsuwa now considering all the negative feedback I've been hearing.

  This sunday is no good anyways,  I'll probably be exhausted I'm going to the Witches Brew Saturday Night

  -Danny

Danielle Schneider <merriwebtwo at yahoo.com> wrote:
  For Mitsuwa -- which would be better for everyone: this Sun the 20th, or next Sat the 26th? I haven't heard too many responses for this Sun, so I thought that next weekend might be better.

I'd rather go this Sun, but want to make sure that everybody who wants to go can.

:-),
Danielle

"R. Torres" wrote:
I have been to Otafuku once wouldnt mind trying that again. It has
been ages since I seen anyone.