[MA-SOC] This Sunday (was Tonight's Dinner) Re: Tonight's dinner

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 00:58:50 EDT 2006

The bookstore is not Kino anymore for one, it's now Sanseido, you can never
find the newly released manga there..

How about the video store, is it still around? I used to buy tapes from time
to time, got the whole series of Fancy Lala on VHS :)

Oh, about Suzuoki Hirotaka.. now I remember who he voiced in the Hakkenden
anime, the demon-like snake guy w/ the fishing pole always prancing around.
This might sound strange, but it feels so weird he's not around anymore, it
still hasn't entirely sunk in.  I just re-watched some Saint Seiya episodes
last night (Shiryu vs. Deathmask) just to hear him again.

Rich - looking forward to 3 new anime this fall (Oct), D.Gray-man, Death
Note (Mad House), Busou Renkin (Xebec)