[MA-SOC] Tonight's dinner

Danielle Schneider merriwebtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 17:04:48 EDT 2006

Hey guys,

It looks like I won't be able to make it to tonight's
dinner after all. I wasn't sure if I could make it or
not, then thought that I could. But when it got to be
4:45 and I still had important stuff to do for my apt
(like hanging up my brand new shower curtain), I
realized that I just couldn't go.

Damn! I really wanted to see all of you guys. Maybe in
a couple of weeks we can all go to dinner together or
to Mitsuwa? Then I can tell you all about my new apt!

Sorry for the last minute thing!

Hope to see you all soon!

:-),
Danielle