[MA-SOC] In Remembrance of Suzuoki Hirotaka

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 13:18:50 EDT 2006

Just a small addedum,

He was also the comedic Kuno in "Ranma 1/2" and Hyuga Kojiro in the soccer
classic "Captain Tsubasa".  I still remembered hearing him on Furuya Tohru's
internet radio show a couple of years ago.. (and he was still doing sound
bytes for the latest Dragonball games on the PS2).  Actually he had been
quite active in stage play just recently (a collobration w/ Doi Mika -
Megumi "Rurouni Kenshin", Hayase Misa "Macross")

http://www.prs-net.com/tomodachi/index2.html

Meifuku wo Inorimasu.  You will forever be remembered.

Rich
"Osage no Onna (Pig-tailed girl)!!" - Kuno Tatewaki