[MA-SOC] Question about List Archives and Privacy

Danny Minhas sejiro at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 09:26:53 EDT 2006

You guys do need to remember, there are people that join the list but do not post on the list.  Just anyone could be a stalker, taking your personal information and do god knows what with it.

  Till then, I would just advice what everyone else has been saying....use good judgement.

Alberto Ortiz <aortiz0630 at gmail.com> wrote:
  I just recently joined the mailing list, But I am all for restricting
archive access to members only. The last thing I need in my life is a
stalker.