[MA-SOC] how was otakon?

Danny Minhas sejiro at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 11:08:42 EDT 2006

Hey Guys,

  Otakon was a blast.  I didn't really spend much time in the panels.  Actually I went to the Hentai a Go Go panel and the WTF panel.   Both panels were run by friends of mine.  Hentai a go-go was pretty cool.  Pretty much described the different types of hentai, their originations, and showed how far back in Japanese history they have been.  It was pretty informative.  I was impressed.  The WTF panel was just that, most pictures that made you go 'WTF'

  In the Dealer's room I scored some awesome deals.  Giant Robo & Samurai Kyo box for $30 each, Gundam Zeta box for $40, and many other deals.

  As for parties....well I probably spent about $300 on liquor that weekend, so there were crazy parties in my rooms from Thurs night till Sat night.

  BTW, Otakon dates for next year are July 20th - July 22nd
  AnimeNExt is July 6th-8th
  AnimeExpo is Jun 29th - July 2nd.

  July 2007 is going to be a very crazy busy month.

  -Danny

B Smith <ifuritaoni at yahoo.com> wrote:
  *sobs*

Sounds like it was fun.