[MA-SOC] New season of Hanadan J-Drama

Ann Wagner mshenna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:52:26 EDT 2006

Ch. 31 also carried some South Asian programming.  It hasn't been a regular
PBS station for a long time now (I think it was part of the PBS group in the
80s & early 90s).  The station was bought by PAX or whatever it's called --
Christian Family stuff.  I didn't have cable either (still don't, actually)
& had to go through Dorama Withdrawal.

The first two episodes are a bit dull -- I watched the whole thing a few
months back & it did take a while to get underway.  Might be why they are
starting with 3 ...

Great theme song & an extremely gawky, very young Yuji Oda.

What became of the actress who played Rika?

Ann