[MA-SOC] J-rock events in NYC

Zoh metasomatic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:14:48 EDT 2006

Yes, there are still tickets (as of right now). Here's the link:

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=669469

Brian, I know what you mean about hotness and cross-dressing (alas, both
types of hotness). I was thinking of wearing this awesome late 19th-century
boy's tailcoated suit and hat that I found (!!). However, to wear it in the
authentic way, I'd have to wear about 6 layers of clothing (stupid
Victorians!), and I also think it's not worth it to be melting to death in
the line.

It seems like Gothic clothing of all genders tends to be ill-suited to hot
weather. This is why we should sleep during the day, or alternately get jobs
as mushroom farmers or Unix Sysadmins so we can hide out in cool dark places
(like data centers)... ;)

See you there,
Zoh (procrastinating at work... at the data center)