[MA-SOC] OT-people seem to know a places in nyc..soooo

Willow RavenMoon EandZB at att.net
Tue Mar 22 19:41:00 EST 2005

soooo..... a question ...
Are there any places to get a relatively inexpensive bite but
not quite be the fast food stuff around the 24th street area
between 10th and 11ave or at least around the west 24th street
area as I am not sure there are places to get a bit on 10th and
11th ave?

I know it's a weird question to ask on an anime list but it
sounds like you all have plenty of meet ups and a lot of them
are midtown to downtown and beyond so figured someone may know.

if so.....thanks in advance.......if no.........that's ok too;-}
figured I'd give it a shot.

also....is there a date for the next metro lunch yet.....I"m
hoping it won't fall on a sunday I have my group, hope to hope.
arigatou*peace
Willow