[MA-SOC] *SudiimuBooi [SteamBoy]*?

erin at pop.netculture.org erin at pop.netculture.org
Thu Mar 17 12:02:59 EST 2005

I'm game for either one - I actually like the Sunshine Landmark theater,
and being a downtown person, it's pretty convienent for me.  If I end up
seeing the subtitled version ahead of time and you all end up watching the
dub, and the movie doesn't totally suck, I am willing to watch the dub so
I can compare notes.