[MA-SOC] Titan Go Kings

marilyn.mandes at accenture.com marilyn.mandes at accenture.com
Tue Mar 15 14:34:12 EST 2005

<<Forwarding>>

<snip>

Hello Metro Anime,

I just checked out your anime website and wanted to reach out to you
about a new JPOP band I'm currently promoting with BENTEN records.
They're called the Titan Go Kings.  Based on your affinity for anime, I
thought you might enjoy their new anime music video entitled "A Volume
of Titan Go King's".  You can check out their website, anime video and
listen to some MP3's of their music here:
http://www.sister.co.jp/Titan/index_e.html

<snip>