[MA-SOC] Re: Grammar poll, "Animes" vs "Anime"

Chén, Shìh-P'éng mstchin at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 13:21:17 EST 2005

To:	Anybody, Everybody And Somebody

From:	Maikeru

Date:	2005 March 15 Tuesday

Subj:	Re: [MA-SOC] Grammar poll, "Animes" vs "Anime"

Hello Sean:

	Do you mean "Makudonarudo"?  The spelling and
pronunciation primarily has to do with the fact that Japanese is
written with a syllabrary, not an alphabet.

	By the way, it is "McDonld's" not "Mc'Donalds" (^_^).

				Sincerely,

				Maikeru

				(^_^)

			"Go to, let us go down, and there
			confound their language, that they
			may not understand one another's speech."