Transscription (Was Re: [MA-SOC] Grammar poll, "Animes" vs "Anime")

B Smith ifuritaoni at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 13:10:59 EST 2005

well...

I think that did more for slaughtering both the
english and japanese languages than anything else....

<_>
B Smith...wondering why in hell everyone is fighting
over words in a language few in the group can fluently
speak anyway....and only knows that the words "yaoi"
and "yuri", while sounding japanese are totally made
up by westerners..