[MA-SOC] Re:ot:help --monitor gone bonkers

Willow RavenMoon EandZB at att.net
Sat Mar 12 13:37:18 EST 2005

nope, I know that's not it, it seems to be happening in conjunction with
opening my browser or other windows..at least it seems that is the
trigger. I know it's not the button, it's not really a button on this,
well sort of, but anyway, that isn't it:-(

I think all the suggestions were great but I don't have another puter to
hook up too so that's out, I am pretty sure it's the monitor, not my hard
drive as everything else is fine.
I don't know about the capacitator, I have no idea what that is or how to
figure if that is what is wrong...I guess it comes down to getting on the
phone with dell and go from there.

thank you all for the feedback though..it really is wierd that this is
going on.