[MA-SOC] BONNIE PINK!!!!!! coming to nyc!!!!!

The Real Diostenes the_real_diostenes at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 01:51:26 EST 2005

Bonnie pink will be in nyc march 18 at a place called
pianos www.pianosnyc.com the cover charge is $8
credits.

By the way she is the one theat sings it's gonna rain
on the rurouni kenshin soundtrack. She might sing some
other anime songs but I am not sure. So look for your
cds peopel and get soem autographs!!! I know I will.

"Sexual Obsessions are the basis of artistic creation"

"Just as gold is tried in fire, love shall be perfected in pain"