[MA-SOC] ot:help --monitor gone bonkers

The Real Diostenes the_real_diostenes at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 01:15:38 EST 2005

It sounds like a capaciter problem. It probably is
gonna have to be replaced. If you check craigslist.com
in the free section there is people always giving away
free monitors. good luck. I'll ask around with friends
and family for an extra monitor.

--- Ofer Hirsch Gill <ohg200 at nyu.edu> wrote:
> You might also want to check the button for your
> monitor. If it
> doesn't press like it normally should or appears
> jammed, then that
> could be a problem. (I once had a Samsung stereo
> that was shutting
> down within a few seconds due to a button problem...
> I was pushing
> that button too hard...)
>
> - Ofer

"Sexual Obsessions are the basis of artistic creation"

"Just as gold is tried in fire, love shall be perfected in pain"