[MA-SOC] DDR troubles

Danielle rojomada.two at verizon.net
Thu Mar 10 12:56:14 EST 2005

   Try rug pads. You can probably find one in places like Bed, Bath, and
Beyond or Home Depot or places like those. Do an online search for rug pads.
They're like mattress pads, and can go under any rug to adding cushioning.
Measure the area first! Not just the DDR pad itself, but maybe include a few
extra inches around the DDR pad, too, in case you might misstep and hit your
feet on the floor.

   Also, the thicker the rug pad, the better for you & your neighbors! Not
to mention the wear and tear on your floor.

   Hope that helps!

   :-),
   Danielle