[MA-SOC] Kyo Kara Maoh Release Date

B Smith ifuritaoni at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 10:03:59 EST 2005

Well..his *cough* fiance is the least of his
troubles...what really makes the whole series whole
series so deranged is that Yuuri is Maoh (king) of New
Mazoku (a demon kingdom), which makes him the
pint-sized leader of the "bad guys"....so here you
have an otaku who's grown up on RPGs and whatnot and
now he's in nominally in charge of a militarily
powerful kingdom which is despised by the rest of the
world and who's answer to any border disputes is to
usually burn the neighboring countries to the ground.

Oh yes, and there's even at one point, a quest to find
a former Maoh's ultimate kick-ass UNholy sword (it
takes them a little while to impress upon Yuuri the
fact he's a demon king and his sword is SUPPOSED to be
evil).

That sound you hear in the background is Elric's sword
Stormbringer (a bastard sword that was a total
bastard!) weeping in shame.

~_~
B Smith, dying to see if Yuuri and his fiance get
hitched at the end of the series or not....personally
I'm hoping that they go on to live (un)happily ever
after....